Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What did the WAHM cook make today?

So I want to live up to my recommendations to you and tell you exactly what I was able to cram into my lunch hour today.

During the lunch hour I was able to to:

  • Batch cook 6 chicken breasts - 4 c for Country Chicken Pot Pie and 2 c leftover for future use stored in my freezer.
  • Sauted beef strips - I had some beef steaks in the freezer so I decided to thaw one out and slice it into strips and cook in a pan for future use. I could use it in a stir fry (by creating an oriental sauce when reheating) or as fajitas (by adding pepper and onions and HG Taco seasoning)
  • 6 batches of Master Bread Machine mix (easier to do than it sounds)
  • 2 Country Chicken pot pies

I have pictures but have not had time to upload them just yet! But I wanted to show you that I actually do practice what I preach!

No comments:

Post a Comment